Finally , all the waiting came to an end.
My fate was decided.
Yes, fate has introduced me to my career.
Good or Bad?? I don't know!
Anyway it all happened twisting and turning like a brook;finally met the sea.
First when I heard it, I was shattered
.Two days long ,I cried. All the enemies around me ,laughed at my fall.
I felt sorry for my family.
I felt sorry for myself .
But there was no use of it now.
It was all chosen by me..
After all this, I thought :why not see the positive side?
My fate was decided.
Yes, fate has introduced me to my career.
Good or Bad?? I don't know!
Anyway it all happened twisting and turning like a brook;finally met the sea.
First when I heard it, I was shattered
.Two days long ,I cried. All the enemies around me ,laughed at my fall.
I felt sorry for my family.
I felt sorry for myself .
But there was no use of it now.
It was all chosen by me..
After all this, I thought :why not see the positive side?
No comments:
Post a Comment